My Travel Bucket List

Source


There are so many countries, cities, sights to see in this world. I will have to choose what I really want to see (and what my friend wants or doesn't want to see) and what I could see another time.



To be quite honest, I don't think I will ever go back to New Caledonia or French Polynesia, so I will have to choose wisely and take a little time choosing. With all of the plans we've made and countries we get to see, it's not hard to loose somewhat of an overview.

That's why I decided to share this bucket list with things I want to see or do when it's time to say goodbye to good old Germany and travel the world.


  1. Road Trip from Sydney to Cairns
  2. Go to Tasmania
  3. Visit grandma's old friend in Sydney
  4. Snorkeling at the Great Barrier Reef
  5. See Penguins, Koalas, Wombats and Kangaroos
  6. See the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore
  7. Visit The Shard in London
  8. Go to Disney World in Orlando
  9. Go to the Walk of Fame
  10. Sleep under the stars
  11. Learn how to surf
  12. Eat Sushi (something I don't know if I want to, but know my friend will force me to do)
  13. Visit following Restaurants: Nando's, iHop, In-N-Out Burger, Arby's
  14. See the Grand Canyon
  15. See the Golden Gate Bridge
  16. See Niagara Falls
  17. Drive on a Jet Ski
  18. Go to the Empire State Building
  19. Go to the Statue of Liberty
  20. See the Times Square
  21. See the Hollywood Sign up close
  22. Helicopter Ride over New York
  23. See Twelve Apostles
  24. See a Rice Field in Bali
  25. See the waterfall in Gitgit, Bali
  26. Go to Miami Beach
  27. Skype with my friends (sound weird, but while in the US i want to do exactly that)
  28. See sunrise/sun set in different countries
  29. See the Sky Tower in Auckland
  30. See Cathedral Cove
  31. See Sydney Opera House
  32. See Sydney Harbour Bridge
  33. Visit Gold Coast
  34. Pick up a bit of French in New Caledonia and French Polynesia
  35. Eat Fish & Chips in London
  36. Go to the London Eye
  37. See the Big Ben
  38. Drive in a Bus in London
  39. Sightseeing Tour in London
  40. Go to the Santa Monica Pier
  41. Spend New Years Eve in Sydney



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.