Current Beauty Wishlist


It's no secret that we wish for a lot of things as soon as we try to save money. I know, those things aren't necessary and maybe a little bit pricey, but a girl can dream right? So, I decided to share my wishlist of Beauty products with you.



Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation

I'm always looking out for a new foundation to try. Urban Decay is a brand that I can't get my hands on in store apart from when driving to France to go into Sephora. I'm not a fan of ordering things like foundation online, because you never know if the color will fit you or not. But if I would ever find a store with a Urban Decay counter, this one is what I would try first.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette

With pretty much everything in this list, I've heard so many good things about this palette. Up until now, I didn't had the guts to spend so much money on a palette. To the price of the palette comes the shipping costs that aren't necessarily low.

This quad of beautiful eyeshadows was created by one of my favorite Youtubers out there: Kathleenlights.
I love the eye makeup looks she goes for most of the times and wanted to get my hands on this to in some way show my support and because I think the colors are absolutely stunning. A cute detail on the shadows is the name for each shadow: One is called "Kathleenlights" and another is called "Cornelious" named after her dog. There's only one problem: Colourpop doesn't ship to Germany!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

This is such a hyped product. I feel like everyone is talking about the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade. I love a good, strong brow and got fixed on this product so badly. I've been so close to buying it, but there seems to always be a problem with the websites. If it's me not having a credit card, them not shipping to Germany or the price being way too much. Sigh.


theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter

I LOVE highlight. As of now, the only "more expensive" highlighter I own is my trusty MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft and Gentle". I love this highlighter, but would definitely this one out as I've heard so much about it.


There are the products on my wishlist. I guess, I will find out if I ever buy them or if I stay strong.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.