25 Facts About Me





I am a nosy person. I love to know everything about people and love to read facts about them. 
So I thought I would write a blog post on random facts about me so you could get to know me a little bit, as I figured you wouldn't know what kind of person I am just by looking at my photos on Instagram or my pretty much non existent Tweets. 


This strangely enough took me quiet a while to complete, which worries me a bit.



1. I hate to fall asleep when it's dark and quiet. That's why I usually try to sleep with my TV still on. On Holidays, if I don't have a TV in my room, I tend to listen to music with my headphones in.

2. I love baking and hate cooking. Basically, I love everything sweet and love to make it but absolutely hate when having to make something salty.

3. My birthday is on December the 17th.

4. I have two sisters. Both of them are older than me. As I was younger, I used to not get along with them at all. However, I like to think that's all changed now.

5. On things like favorite color or favorite food I will probably never have an answer. 

6. I am a dog person. I love dogs so much and already plan on what dog to get, if I was to move out.

7. Following on from the last one: I'm highly allergic to cats (and peanuts).

8. I love Summer. It's my favorite season. I love to feel the sun rays hitting my skin and the warm weather. Those kind of days are pretty rare in Germany.

9. I love scented candles. Every time I see one that smells good, I need to buy it! 

10. My favorite subject in school was English and History. While I hated English half of my school life, I somehow grew to be a geek in English. I wanted to read books in English, only listen to English songs and watch British Youtubers. History is a subject I grew to love the last 2 years in school. I guess most of it was because of my teacher that turned to be my favorite teacher. He just had a way with words and describing things to us without seeming boring. 

11. I worry a lot. I like to overthink everything and end up procrastinating. My main topic to overthink is the future. I drive myself crazy with thinking about my future. Right now, I worry about work a lot. I don't know which way to go. Do I want to take on a Job or go to Uni? Take a year off to travel or start working right away? I don't know! That's what is scaring me the most.

12. My favorite book to read is Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. Read it 3 times in a row. It's THAT good!

13. When I was little I liked to run off, so my parents had to put me on a dog leash. I wasn't the only one right?

14. I wanted to be a Photographer for so long but decided against it as it's hard to earn a lot of money just by being a Photographer.

15. I also wanted to be a Youtuber but am (up until now) way to shy to do it.

16. I have a guitar but can't play it. I tried to learn how to play myself but gave up two weeks later. Oops!

17. I've never watched or read Harry Potter as well as Twilight.

18. I hate mint! I suffer every time I brush my teeth.

19. I'm addicted to coffee. On a daily basis, I drink 2 or 3 coffees.

20. Since I can remember I never had a year I haven't been put on a diet. My family is almost addicted to diets but to be honest not really good at it.

21. I am a lover of a quiet evening. I don't like to go to parties. I'd rather stay at home alone and watch a DVD in bed.

22. I would love to live in England (or any english speaking country) when I'm older. The chances for that to happen are close to zero.

23. I swallow my chewing gum every time. I guess that's a bad thing isn't it? 

24. I would love to have a tattoo some day. Something small and meaningful. I'm always looking out for ideas, but haven't found the right one yet.

25. I am German but I mostly think in English. Sometimes that freaks me out!


I hope this helped you to get to know me a bit. Of course you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter, but I think I never really post anything about myself. Haha. 
Hope you liked it.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.