Autumn Makeup


It is officially autumn here in Germany. The leaves change their color, the days get colder and the mornings are foggy. Walking the dog in this weather can be a pain in the ass but it looks so nice outside with all the different colored trees.



I like to change up my makeup routine every so often and the start of autumn made me want to change it up ever so slightly. I love a golden eye makeup and I think this one in particular screams autumn. I also love a red lip on everyone but me. I somehow really don't like red lipstick on me. So instead of going for a red lipstick, I stick with my nude colors. I love me a good nude lip.

The base of this makeup is fairly simple. I used a illuminating primer, my favorite foundation of the moment and a plum colored blush. Of course, I can't go without bronzer and highlighter.



Believe it or not, I only used one eyeshadow for this look. Woodwinked is my all time favorite MAC eyeshadow. I blended that into my crease and put it all over my lid.
The thing about this eyeshadow is: it seems to change color when blended, making it extremely easy and fast to put together a whole look.

I used MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy in my upper and lower lash line and smudged it out.


Products used:
Emite Make Up Diamond Heart Primer
Loreal Indefectible Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Maybelline Blush in 79 Flash Plum
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Soap And Glory Archery in Brownie Points
Maybelline Brow drama in Dark Brown
MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam 2





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.