MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus Lipstick



It's been a long time coming.
I am not a big fan of bright lipsticks and love to stick to nudes and pale lip colors, but once I started swatching this lipstick on a MAC counter I couldn't get it out of my head.


I was instantly drawn to this beautiful bright pink lipstick but held myself back from buying it.
"I wouldn't even wear it" was being repeated in my head. I have to admit, this color is so far out of my comfort zone.
My mind started to argue about whether or not I have to buy it. On one hand, it is a limited edition lipstick and if I wouldn't buy it I might regret it. On the other hand, it is so bright!

After seeing many photos on pinterest of people swatching and wearing it and the occasional arguing with myself, I decided to order it. I just couldn't give it a rest until I had it (wow that sounds bratty).

And I can proudly say that I love it and have been wearing it like there's no tomorrow.

Viva Glam Miley Cyrus is a hot pink with blue undertones and a amplified finish (highly pigmented, long lasting, light sheen finish). It doesn't dry out your lips (thanks to the amplified finish) and will last on your lips for a good 4 hours or more. It wears off evenly through the day, leaving your lips with a pink stain.

Even though I am not a big fan of Miley Cyrus, the color is utterly beautiful and lets not forget that by buying the Viva Glam products every cent goes to the MAC AIDS Fund.






post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.