Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipsticks



Left: Rose Rush, Right: Red Sunset


I love Maybelline Lipsticks. They are definitely my favorite drugstore lipsticks.
Recently Maybelline launched their new lipsticks: The Color Sensational Creamy Matte.



I just had to grab two of the six available colors, the two colors that caught my attention immediately.
The lipsticks have a black/grey cap that seems to be matte as well.




The two shades I got my hands on are 940 Rose Rush and 960 Red Sunset.

Rose Rush is a pale pink with a purple undertone. I think this color would be a nice everyday shade mostly in spring.

Red Sunset is a lot brighter than Rose Rush. It is a bright red/pink with a coral undertone. I imagine this color on a night out, rather than a everyday lip color, but nonetheless stunning.



Even though the lipsticks have a matte finish, these lipsticks don't dry out my lips at all. They are super pigmented and go on smoothly. I would recommend a lip liner to line the lips before putting these on.

Have you tried the new matte lipsticks? What are your thoughts on them?






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.