Baden-Baden, Deutschland

New Pop Festival 2015


Finally a blog post on the New Pop Festival (took me a whole month but whatever).
I didn't take many photos but wanted to talk about it either way. 


New Pop Festival, as the name already suggests, is a festival with newcomer artist that have been played by our local radio station in the last year. I've been to a Ed Sheeran concert in 2013 that was part of this festival (made my life forever, it was THAT good!). This year we didn't have tickets for any artist but decided to go either way to watch the live stream and unplugged concerts in town. 
New Pop is a three day festival (thursday-saturday) in Baden-Baden (nice little spa town, lots of old people) with three different locations for the concerts. Each artist plays a whole set, maybe even a unplugged session and a interview or two.
This year New Pop had artists like James Bay, Ella Henderson, Tove Lo, Mikky Ekko and Years & Years to perform.

Even though it did rain in the evening, it was a lot of fun to watch it all live (not on TV, like we usually do).
Enjoy a couple of photos I took that day (as I said, I didn't take much).

Baden Baden cathedral
Treat yo self 2015
Live Stream in Baden-Baden
Always photographing my makeup
Eye makeup using my Naked 3 Palette


What have you been up to recently?



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.