September Favorites








Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
I recently got a sample of the Roller Lash in a beauty box (Glossybox) and couldn't hide my excitement. I've only heard good things about this mascara and I definitely agree. This mascara gives my lashes so much volume.

Emite Make Up Diamond Heart Base Primer
Another product from the beauty box. I never heard of that brand and was curious to try it out mostly because I am always looking out for a new primer. This primer is supposed to illuminate the skin and give your makeup a glowy, almost dewy, finish.

Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in 940 Rose Rush
I had to try the new lipstick line by Maybelline the minute I first spotted it in my local drugstore. They have a matte finish, which is my favorite finish on the lips, and the colors are gorgeous.
I took two colors home with me (blog post coming up soon!), but this color is my favorite out of the two. It is a stunning pale pink with a slight purple undertone.

Urban Decay Naked 3
I've got the Naked 3 Palette as a present on Christmas (thanks to my sister for supporting my makeup craze) and planned on working with it since then. Don't get me wrong the colors are stunning, out of this world. My problem seemed to be to find a way to make these colors work for me. I am not that big on smoky eyes and prefer earthy tones. The colors in the Naked 3 are rose based and I always found a way to make it look weird and too smoky for my own liking. However, this month I grabbed the palette, went onto youtube and searched until I had one look that I liked on myself.
I ended up loving a look Kathleenlights has up on her channel.

Parks and Recreation
I mentioned this so much on Twitter, posted photos on tumblr and pinterest and even mentioned my love for Parks and Rec in a blog post. I saw so many photos and quotes of this show on tumblr and decided to check it out, as it seemed to be a really fun show and I have a lot of time on my hands. I ended up being obsessed with Parks and Rec and am now waiting for season 1-4 to arrive at home (I usually never buy seasons of any TV show). If you are looking for a new TV show to watch, give this one a chance. The first season is a bit tough to go through but I promise it will pay off in the end.

What are your favorites in September? Let me know in the comments.







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.