Recipe: Spaghetti Salad


As I plan on working in Australia as an Aupair at the beginning of next year (fingers crossed) I set myself the task to cook a lot more at home. Something that is easy and fast it is.


Now, I am not a good cook. I hate cooking with a passion. Something about that always makes me feel stressed out.

However, I love baking and it relaxes me a lot. Weird, I know.

The recipe I want to share with you is no rocket science obviously as I suck at cooking. However, it has always been a recipe that everyone liked and was easy to prepare without spending hours chopping and cooking. 


Spaghetti Salad

Ingredients:

500g Spaghetti
200g feta cheese
Tomatoes  (take as many as you want)
Olive oil + balsamic + water + herbs (for the vinaigrette)


Cook the spaghetti al dente.
Chop the tomatoes and the cheese into cubes.
Mix Olive oil, balsamic and a bit of water together. Put your favorite herbs into the vinaigrette as well as salt and pepper.
When everything is done and the spaghetti cooled down a bit, mix everything together in a big bowl and voilĂ , you're done.

Tip: In my opinion the salad is the best still lukewarm. However, it is just as good after it was in the fridge for a while.


If you have a easy recipe and would love to share it, go ahead and tell me in the comments. 



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.