Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I've wanted to get my hands on this palette since I first saw what it looked like in Urban Decays promo photos. So you can imagine my shock as I got this on Christmas from one of my sisters.

While it looks absolutely stunning, I find the colors a lot trickier than the neutral shades in the original Naked Palette. While the original Naked Palette is based on earthy tones, this palette is all about that rose gold theme.
Left to right: Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart
As always, this palette is super pigmented. However, I have noticed that this palette has a lot more fallout than the original Naked I own. Mostly the shimmery colors like Dust, Burnout and Buzz have a lot of fallout, which is why I never really use them. It's a shame, as they are absolutely gorgeous eye shadows. My favorite colors are Limit, Nooner and Liar. Other than that, this palette has a mix of matte, satin and shimmery colors (as always). 
The palette comes with a double-ended brush, that I personally love, and four samples of their eye shadow bases.
I am a creature of habit. I love my earthy toned eye shadows and nude lipsticks. 
Getting into this palette took me a while. I wouldn't want to miss this palette now though. 
If I am on the go and my makeup needs to be done fast I tend to grab this palette. I put Limit (matte) all over the lid and put Nooner (matte) into my crease and I am good to go. If I have a bit more time, I will do a black winged eyeliner as well. 
What is your favorite Urban Decay palette? 
post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.