Blogmas Day 11: My Favorite Bloggers



Happy Friday!
Before I started blogging, I was already obsessed with reading blogs and watching Youtubers. 
I spend most of my days on blogs and still do. Now that I have my own blog, it is more than just because of enjoyment, but to get a bit of inspiration. I look up to a few bloggers.

I try to be serious about blogging and sometimes find myself being inspired by looking at the more successful bloggers. Get ready and seated, because this list is going to be long!


Dizzybrunette3
A Girl, Obsessed 
An English Rose
Kate La Vie
Vivianna Does Makeup
Lily Melrose
HelloOctober
Jasmine Talks Beauty
InTheFrow
Lily Pebbles
Zoella
Tanya Burr


Who are your favorite bloggers?

post signature

6 comments

  1. I'd not seen any of these before! Great list - looking forward to reading them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the ones I usually always read. I hope you'll enjoy them :)

      Delete
  2. Ready to check them all out this afternoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me in this along with so many of my own favourites :D xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.