Blogmas Day 13: Most used item of the year


Welcome to Day 13 of Blogmas and Happy 3rd Sunday of Advent!
I didn't have to think long and hard when it came to my most used item.
The items just kept flowing into my mind and now I can't decide what my most used item of the year is.

Originally, it was my phone. That's pretty obvious, if it's the one item I will always have with me and pretty much never turn off. I do sometimes leave it in my room and go downstairs to live normally without big distractions (damn those lights on my phone for blinking every damn time when I got a message), but on every normal day I will have it by my side.
But then I thought, my car is well used as well. I drive pretty much every day in my car (to drive somewhere I could walk the dog, school. appointments, shopping. You get my drift?) 
I definitely love it more than my phone (no lights blinking! I hate those lights.) but is that an argument to put it as my most used item? I don't know. Probably not!
I had a couple other things in mind to put as my most used item (Laptop, camera, coffee maker machine,...) but those two items above seemed to be the most used out of all of them. 



What is your most used item? What do you wish to use more often?

post signature

8 comments

  1. I wish that I could say 'my secret diary' or something a bit more dreamy, but my phone was also my mostly used item haha!

    Assia | www.assiashahin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was more exiting than that, but that's the truth :D

      Delete
  2. Great post, I totally forgot about my phone when choosing mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the first thing that came to my mind :D

      Delete
  3. Phone/laptop for me too! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My phone is my lifeline haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like to admit it, but my phone is probably the most important item I own. Apart from my car of course.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.