Blogmas Day 14: Favorite Movies - Christmas Edit

source
What's Christmas without a good Christmas Movie? A normal, really cold time, that's what it is.

All over December we get Christmas movies thrown at us in TV, but we all have our favorite Movies that we watch every year, right? Today, I want to share my favorites.


A Christmas Story 

"You'll shoot your eye out!" is the all too famous quote of the movie "A Christmas Story" for a long time, this movie was gone and never brought back on TV and my family was crushed. Everyone in my family absolutely adores this movie and I have to admit I did a little happy dance when I found out you can buy the German version of this movie on Amazon Instant Video.


Home Alone

It's this one movie, that I never heard one person say that they hate it. 
My question is: Is there anyone in this world that hates this movie? Why?
I adore this movie but at the same time hate the way Kevin is being treated in this family. Am I the only one who feels like Kevin is a poor little guy living with this family?


Elf

Will Ferrell is just absolutely hilarious. I love this movie for being so funny and lighthearted. 
It is so cheerful and makes me feel unbelievably happy inside. 


National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Chevy Chase movies are a must-see. Christmas Vacation is so funny and I relate to it so much that it almost hurts. I sometimes have to think about this movie, when I am around my family and relatives or if I have to think about them. I feel like I can tell which person in my life would play which person in the movie.


Nightmare Before Christmas

Now, I am not quite sure if this is supposed to be a Halloween or a Christmas movie, but I find it to be a bit more Christmassy in general. A guy called Jack living in Halloween Town. The life of being the Pumpkin King seems to bore Jack. He wants to bring Christmas into Halloween Town. I thought, I wasn't going to like it and probably be scared while watching it (I'm such a whimp!), but I really enjoyed it.


The Holiday

I almost forgot about this one. Shame on me. But I read a blog post on Studio10creative about her favorite Christmas movies and it has dawned on me. I forgot my all time favorite movie.

I love Cameron Diaz movies and this one in particular gives me the feels.
The cast is so amazing, I mean just look at Jude Law in this.
But I loved Jack Black and Kate Winslet as well as Cameron Diaz.
Like I said, I just love the cast and I love this movie. I admit, I watch it all the time. Even if it's 40 degrees Celsius outside, I will watch it. That how much I love to watch it. 
Rave over.


What are your absolute favorite Christmas Movies?

post signature

4 comments

  1. Great list! I forgot about the The Hoiday too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I think, I forgot it because I always watch it, not just around Christmas.

      Delete
  2. I seem to be the only one that really doesn't like elf 🙈 I'm really not a big will farrell fan (don't judge me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you either like him or you don't. It's definitely not for everyone :D

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.