Blogmas Day 15: Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows



My love for Kiko is growing steadily. 
It is hard for me to get into brands that I don't hear a lot about. It's been years since I last bought a makeup item without using google to search reviews about a product.
It took me a long time to realize how great of a brand Kiko is. But now there is no holding me back. 


My new obsession, you ask?
The Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows.
I am a sucker for a good cream eyeshadow, even better if they are stick eyeshadows. I currently own 3 of the 32 (online) available colors.


Kiko promises 8 Hour No-Transfer Performance and for the first time in my life I have to admit that they might just be right about that.
I was completely surprised the first time I used one of those all over my lid without a primer underneath. I blended everything out (which was just a tiny bit rough on my lids) and found it to be looking the same after a day (6 hours) of running around outside. 


These stick eyeshadows are so smooth and go on easily and blend out just as easily. It might take a couple of minutes to dry, but once they are dry they won't budge. At all.
I swatched them on my hands in the store and grabbed a tissue a couple minutes later (cause, you know how many colors you need to swatch on your hand. It takes a while) and went to remove it. I could have probably burned my hand off with how frantically I rubbed at the spot, the eyeshadow barely budged. Not to scare you or anything, you will be fine as long as you have a eye makeup remover or Micellar water at home.


Now onto the shades I grabbed.
I currently own 3 stick eyeshadows, one which I bought a while back and the other two just recently.




06 Golden Brown which is a brown with gold shimmer particles, that I personally think looks stunning with a orange toned transition color. This is the color I picked up the first time. 




33 Smoky Grey which is a matte cool toned dark grey color. 




37 Burgundy a color I find hard to describe. It is a burnt red with, what looks to me like a slight purple shimmer. A really interesting color.



A lot of people compare these to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Stick Eyeshadows. I can't tell you that much as I don't own any of the By Terry ones (wish I did though). 
If you come across a Kiko store, all I can say is give them a swatch (and maybe bring some eye makeup remover) because they have some seriously stunning colors.





Have you tried the Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow? What do you think of them?


4 comments

  1. I have the By Terry ones and honestly the formula is basically the same and 06 looks just like Bronze Moon! I haven't tried any of KIKO's matte shades so I will definitely check out Smoky Grey! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know. 06 is my favorite. I love the color, it's stunning. You definitely should check them out xx

      Delete
  2. We've just had a kiko store open in my town. I'm yet to try them out...

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.