Blogmas Day 23: The Brown Winged Eyeliner






Hello my lovelies.

I just recently got into Gel eyeliner and the whole winged liner look. 
I've always been eyeing the Maybelline gel eyeliner and treated myself to the black one a month ago and have been hooked since then. 

Another Gel Eyeliner I've been eyeing is the Maybelline one in brown. I find, that black eyeliner looks a bit harsh on me and thought a brown one wouldn't be too harsh on me. It is seriously such a stunning eyeliner and so unique. Everyone is wearing black eyeliner! I've never seen anyone strutting down the streets with a brown eyeliner.

When I bought it, I thought it was going to be a plain matte brown eyeliner and was surprised when I opened the packaging to find a brown with red shimmer in it. 



Left: Gel Eyeliner, Right: Mac Teddy 

I was so excited when I saw that.
It looks almost exactly like the Mac Eye kohl in "Teddy". I usually pair the two of them together, because they just go so well together. Teddy is just a tiny bit more red than the gel eyeliner, but you can hardly tell (obviously, on photos you see the difference a lot more. Typical).

This winged eyeliner in brown gives your makeup look a nice twist. I like to apply Teddy on my lower lash line and smudge it out.



Products I used:
Mac Studio Fix Foundation 
Loreal Perfect Match Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter in 101
Mac MSF in Soft & Gentle
NYX Tame & Frame in Brunette
Kiko Cream Crush Eyeshadow in 03 (blog post)
Mac Eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Brown
May Eye kohl in Teddy
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
Trend it up Lipstick in 020



Would you wear a brown winged eyeliner?
post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.