Blogmas Day 3: Gift ideas for 50€ or less



As Christmas is coming up and everyone is frantically looking for the perfect presents this post should hopefully be helpful (sorry if it's not. I suck at presents).

It originally was 50$ or less, but Dollars don't really apply for me in Germany. 
I've been blessed with the fact that I only have sisters that I have to find presents for. We usually give our parents a gift from all of us, so I'm not alone with that. 
I find looking for presents for your sisters a bit less hard as I would usually give them something I would like myself or something in their wishlist on Amazon (thank you amazon for making my life easier!)
One thing that I gave my sisters last year, that I like to think was pretty good, is a stunning necklace I found on Etsy. I think Etsy is a good website to look for presents. They just have the cutest stuff. 
Anyway, I found a shop on Etsy from the Netherlands that sells the most delicate, stunning necklaces I've ever seen. Of course, I couldn't resist and had to buy myself a necklace as well. 
If you want to, you can get them shipped in a little box (as seen above) so you don't have to wrap it yourself (that's what I did).

My necklace
If you are looking for a present for a friend, something I do a lot is a basket of a couple of things inside. I like to have one or two items in there, that are based on inside jokes or something I like to mock them by (e.g. a macbook cover sticker with Newtons Law for someone who likes physics).
Of course, you shouldn't just buy these kind of things but something they could actually use as well. I just like to add something funny to lighten up the mood a bit. 
If you have a good friend/best friend that you have known for a while, why not make a photo album or a scrap book with photos of what you've done together with a couple of funny inside jokes or quotes. 
If you are good at baking, why not bake something sweet for a friend, coworker or relative? I find that to be a easy and cheap present that comes from your heart, is self made and tastes delicious.
You are knitting passionately? Knit someone a warm, fluffy and cozy blanket. You know how to crochet? Make someone a cute stuffed animal.
Try to brainstorm what kind of things you are able to do or what the persons interest are and you will hopefully find the perfect gift for them. 
Do you have a idea of what to give that you want to share?
post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.