Blogmas Day 6: My favorite quote

source


I keep reminding myself on Pinterest to look at the inspiring posts. I have a board on Pinterest with quotes, that I like to look at every once in awhile. I had to look at all of them and choose the one that applies the most to what I want and what I feel.
Say yes to new adventures.


This is my favorite quote out of all of them for a good reason. 
I overthink too much. When I do that, most of the times the answer to something will be "No".
I can't tell you how many times, I told someone I wouldn't want to go with them somewhere and how many times I missed out on a opportunity to have a good time. 
I like to remind myself to Say yes in these moments.
What is your favorite quote or saying?
post signature

6 comments

  1. I think we're all guilty of overthinking sometimes, I know I am. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just really hate when that happens. I miss out on so many great things. x

      Delete
  2. Love that quote. We all need new adventures! x

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.