Blogmas Day 9: Christmas/Birthday Wishlist




December is all about that Wishlist!
My family depends on wishlists from Amazon. Me and my sisters have them for everyone to see.



If someone has no clue about what to give, they just look up our wishlists. Mine is quite full, but most of them are just for me to remember them.

As my birthday is a week (17th of December) before Christmas, the following products are in my Christmas and Birthday wishlist.



Amy Poehler Yes Please

I mentioned a billion times that I love Parks and Recreation. Obviously I knew about Amy Poehler before that, but through Parks and Rec I felt like I got to know her and practically fell in love with her. I am convinced she is my spirit animal. With that being said, I really want to read this book. I have heard so many good things about Yes Please and really want to find out more about Amy.



Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

I've heard good things about Milani and never gotten around to try anything from this brand.
The Baked Blushes (mostly Luminoso) are incredibly hyped up.



Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick

I've dipped my toe into the Liquid Lipsticks from Ofra (see blog post here) and I can't get enough of the one I own. I knew I should've bought another 1 or 2 when I purchased Miami Fever, but I never thought I would like it this much. I regret not buying another color.



Christmas Jumper

I've found a couple really funny Christmas Jumpers on Etsy that I would love to get.
I don't own a Christmas Jumper, but I would really love to have one. They are so fun.
I already hinted for my mum, that I wanted to get one.

A Christmas Story Jumper

Fleece Navidad Jumper



Marc Jacobs Daisy so Fresh Eau De Toilette 

I don't like to spend too much money on perfume, but my dad once bought me the mini version of this perfume and it lasted so long. I absolutely adore the scent and the packaging of this.



Just Dance 2016 Wii

One of the few games I play on the Nintendo Wii is Just Dance. We own every Just Dance apart from this one and I really want to try it out. I am really excited for "Uptown Funk" and "Circus".






What is on your Christmas Wishlist?




4 comments

  1. Yes Please is such a great book! I wish we could wear Christmas jumpers here in Oz but it's too hot boo :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it. I love Amy Poehler. It's freezing over here, but I think I would buy a Christmas shirt or something if it was hot here :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It's the best. I usually go mad whenever I play it, because I only play it when I'm way too hyper :D

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.