Mug Brownie Recipe


Happy Sunday!
I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas.

I feel like, all my recipes I share with you are quite easy.
Maybe, because I usually only try easy things. Maybe, because they are easier to translate.
Today, I will share with you a recipe I have been loving trying out.




I have been obsessed with Mug Cakes lately. I'm usually home alone until 4pm and I sometimes crave a dessert. These are perfect for me. They are easy, don't need a lot of ingredients and are made for a single serving.

If you are all alone at home, are the only one craving chocolate or want to make a cake fast, this recipe is for you.
Obviously, I couldn't come up with something like that myself. I found this recipe on Pinterest and it is amazing.


Ingredients

1/4 cup (50g) Flour
1/4 cup (70g) Sugar
2 Tbsp (13g) Cocoa
Pinch of Salt
1/4 cup (60ml) Water
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 to 2 drops of vanilla extract

Put dry ingredients together in a mug and stir together until there are no lumps.
Add the Water, Oil and Vanilla and stir until everything is smooth and there are no lumps.

Put the mug into your Microwave with heat on high and cook the Brownie. Simply Recipes write, that it takes around 1 minute and 40 seconds for a 1000 watt Microwave. Every Microwave is different, so you should be careful and check up on it or it could burn. In some Microwaves it might take longer or it might not take as long.

Happy eating!







You can also add chocolate into the middle before cooking. I used Kinder chocolate. Delicious.






Have you tried making a Mug Cake before? What are your thoughts?


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.