1 Year of Decanne: A Review

In one year of blogging I've managed to share 62 blog posts with you. 
Not every post is easy to find on my blog and I wanted to share with you my favorite posts of 2015 to make it easier for you to read my older as well as my newer posts.


New year, new me?
My first ever blog post. It is very special to me,
because this is what started blogging for me.
The plan to travel the world did change a bit, but I still get
to see a bit of it when I go to Australia.
My favorite Place: Burano, Venezia
I've shared with you my favorite place
and my favorite photos I took.
If you want to feel a bit of summer in
the cold winter days or you're already
planning your next vacation, this is the right 
post for you.
Summer holiday: Cala Ratjada, Majorca
I went with 3 of my best friends on a 
little adventure to Majorca.
I share with you my favorite Bay and 
some travel tips, for if you want
to see a bit of the island.
Zoeva Rose Golden brushes
I review my absolute favorite brushes.
These have upped my makeup game.
And they look stunning as well.
Introducing: My Dog
The title says it all. I share some photos 
and stories about my favorite.
If you love dogs, have a look at the photos.
Rainbow Rowell: Eleanor & Park
If there is one book I love, 
it would be this one right there.
I loved to write this one up for you 
and I hope you will give this book a try.
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
I challenged myself to try out more
and to use this palette more.
By now, I wouldn't want to miss
this palette in my life.
Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Miami Fever
I was and still am so proud to own one of these
amazing Liquid Lipsticks.
I share swatches and opinions about
my favorite lip product of the moment.

Blogmas Day 19: Wrapping Presents
This one's more photos than text, 
but I was so proud with what my
presents for Christmas looked like
and wanted to share them with you.
Blogmas Day 24: Thank you!
I was feeling a little bit sobby on Christmas
and wanted to thank you all 
for reading my blog 
and for everyone that participated
in Blogmas with me.
post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.