Essence Silky Touch Blushes



If there is one thing in the makeup area that I am never too experimental with, it is blush. I own about 5 different blushes. That's it!


Now, for some of you, this might sound like a lot. Hello? 5 blushes are more than enough. But looking at my makeup collection, it really isn't.

I like to switch between the 3 colors I always have on my stand. A sleek blush in Rose Gold (all time favorite) and two by Mac in the colors Fleur Power and Melba. So, not really that experimental.
Once again, Kathleenlights talked me into trying a (for me) new product. 
Today, I want to talk about the essence silky touch blushes in 10 Adorable and 80 Autumn peach.

Top: 80 Autumn Peach, Bottom: 10 Adorable

I don't know why, but I never picked up a blush by essence. I used essence products a lot when I was first getting into makeup as it is mostly really affordable. But in the last one or two year, I have been leaning more towards Loreal and Maybelline. I haven't bought anything by essence in ages.

Adorable is a light pink color, giving you a natural looking flush, that is really suitable for lighter skin. Autumn peach, as the name suggests, is a peach with a bit of a red undertone. Both of the blushes have a satin finish and are really pigmented. A little swirl with my brush in the blushes is more than enough.
 
They are really inexpensive. The blushes retail for 2,49€/$2,99/£2,50. 

The quality is amazing for the fact that they are so cheap.
I'll definitely buy more at the essence counter the next time.



Do you have a favorite from essence?

post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.