Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream


Hello from Down Under! 
I am finally in Australia and have settled in my new home for the next 6 months.

Sadly, I did catch a cold and feel a bit miserable because of that. I guess, long flights and aircons took it's toll on me.

Anyway, onto the product I want to share with you today.
You guys probably already realised that I am all about these Liquid Lipsticks at the moment.
These soft matte lip creams are said to be neither lipstick nor lipgloss. 

It's really hard to find a Nyx counter in Germany. I usually buy everything online, because I don't get to go to the big cities a lot. But one day, my parents and I went shopping and I knew there would be a Nyx counter. I didn't however know, that they sold the Soft Matte Lip Creams there. To say, I was thrilled would be an understatement. 

Sadly, they only had two colors in stock. One was a shockingly bright pink, which I believe to be Addis Ababa, and the other one was a really nice pure red color called Amsterdam.
I went with Amsterdam, as I had yet to find a true red that I would love on myself and I thought it was really pretty. And I am more than happy with this color now.




Amsterdam is so easy to apply to the lips. It is incredibly pigmented, creamy and dries really well. They don't dry out my lips and I personally felt like I had nothing on my lips at all. It takes a bit longer to dry if I am honest, but once it is dry it stays put. I wore this, when we went to my great grandma's house to eat pizza and I was seriously impressed.

The first part of the evening, until the pizza arrived, I checked my glass all the time for red stains and there was nothing. Not a single bit of red was seen!
The other part of the evening, when the pizza had arrived, and we started eating (I ate with a fork and knive) I started to see it coming off on my fork a bit. The main part of my lips was still fully covered by Amsterdam, just a teeny tiny bit went off on the inner part of the lips.
 
Overall, I was really impressed by how pigmented and long lasting this is. The Nyx Soft Matte Lip Creams are 6$ or 6,99€, which I think is a bargain for the quality you get. I will definitely buy a couple more colors in the future.



Have you tried the Soft Matte Lip Creams? What are your thoughts on them?



post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.