Sephora Haul



I was incredibly excited when I first stepped foot into the Sephora in Melbourne.
We don't have a Sephora in Germany and I didn't want to drive to France just to go in one.

You could definitely say that this is a collective Haul. I didn't buy all of this on one day. There were a lot of times that I went out of the store without having bought anything, just because I was so overwhelmed and didn't know what to grab first.


Sephora Sleeping Masks
These masks make my face feel so soft and hydrated the next morning. I've already gone through one of the Honey sleeping masks (I got 3 uses out of it) and decided to pick another one up. As the Sephora in Melbourne recently stocked up (which I think is rarely happening here) I had a whole range to decide from. I picked up the Green Tea mask (Mattifying & anti-blemish) and once again the Honey sleeping mask (Nourishing & balancing).

Sephora Sheet Masks
I enjoy sheet masks a lot. I think they are fun to use.
I've seen a lot of people complain that the Sephora in Melbourne never stocks up on the sheet masks and once they did, I knew if I wanted to try them I would have to pick them up now. 
I picked up the Pomegranate mask (Anti-fatigue & energizing) and the Green tea mask (Mattifying & anti-blemish). I haven't tried them out yet, but I really look forward to it.

Dr Jart + Clean Up Your Pores Sheet Masks
Recently, I have been really into skin care. I feel like I buy a lot more for my skin care than actual makeup these days. I spotted this mask between all the travel-sized products and thought I would give it a go. This mask says to contain Spearmint extract (improves elasticity), Charcoal (tightens & purifies) and Arginine (purifies pore). I am really excited to try it out.

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
Who hasn't heard of the infamous Champagne Pop? Every blogger talks about this beautiful highlight created by Jaclyn Hill. I love to watch her videos on Youtube.
This highlighter is perfect for every skin tone. It is a gold highlight with a peachy undertone perfect for both warm and cool skin tones. 

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
I finally got my hands on a Brow Wiz! For years, I complained about how hard it is to get your hands on Anastasia products in Germany. Once Sephora stocked up the Anastasia counter, I got my hands on Dark Brown which is the perfect color for my brows. 

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Mother
I've heard so many good things about the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks that I could't wait until that counter was stocked up with some new colors. I decided to pick up the color Mother, which is a really beautiful mauve pink color. I have yet to try it out and see how long it will last on my lips, but I love the color and how pigmented this product is. 


post signature

2 comments

  1. I love Champagne Pop and the Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks :) will have to check out the shade Mother next! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can't get enough of Champagne Pop. The Kat Von D Liquid Lipsticks are awesome. I'm thinking about getting Berlin next (or Lolita if it's ever beimg restocked here) xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.