Colourpop Haul



I am so excited to be writing this blog post for you.

I have been dreaming about ordering on Colourpop for ages and have been waiting just as long for them to ship to europe. Turns out, I would have to go to Australia to try some of their products.

It has been somewhat unbearable for me to wait so long and see all these people talk about how good the products are and especially how inexpensive they are.


Once I decided to buy something, I was so overwhelmed by how much they got. I had to think hard, what I really wanted and what could wait (I'm sure they'll ship to europe some time in the future).


Left to Right: Glow, Cornelious, Kathleenlights, Blaze
First of, I got the Where The Light Is Eyeshadow Quad. It is created by my favorite, Kathleenlights, and contains 4 truly beautiful eyeshadows.
Glow is a nice matte highlighting shade. 
Cornelious (named after Kathleens dog) is a matte warm brown perfect for the crease. 
Kathleenlights is my favorite shade. It is a pearlized finish, which if you could judge the finishes by this quad must be my favorite finish. It's a warm golden bronze color. 
And finally, Blaze. It's a dark brown with gold shimmer in it. It is a metallic finish.
Left to Right Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencil: Aquarius, Lumiere, Taurus
And because I love Kathleenlights and everything she does, I picked up the Lippie Stix, Lippie Pencils and Ultra Matte Lips she created.
I picked up the Taurus Lippie Stix and Pencil. Colourpop describes it as "a mid-tone yellow brown in a matte finish". All I could think of when looking at it is a deep brown color. It's usually a bit out of my comfort zone, but I've seen so many pictures of people wearing it and kind of fell in love with it.
My favorite of all of the Lippie Stix has to be Aquarius. I, once again, got the Lippie Stix and Pencil. This one's a creme finish and it is a beautiful soft pink shade that is perfect for everyday wear. 
I got the Lumiere Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencil, which is a beautiful mauve. It is a matte finish, but isn't ultra matte or drying but rather leaves your lips with a bit of a sheen.
Chi (left) and Lumiere 2 (right)
I got the Ultra Matte Lip in Lumiere 2. The Ultra Matte Lips are Colourpops Liquid lipsticks and because of how popular Lumiere is and how requested a liquid lipstick in this shade was, they came out with Lumiere 2 on Kathleens birthday as a surprise. It's a bit darker than Lumiere and in my opinion a little bit too drying on my lips. I'll have to try and get it to work for me because the color is stunning.
Same product, different shade. I got the Ultra Matte Lip in Chi which was part of the Kaepop collection. This is a nice beige colored nude. Once again, I hope to make this formula work on my lips, because it seemed to be quite drying on my lips.

What would you get from Colourpop?
post signature

4 comments

  1. Love the look of the Where the Light is set - gorgeous! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the very reason why I wanted to order from Colourpop.

      Delete
  2. Wow these products look and sound gorgeous, the eye shadow quad looks particularly amazing. Thanks for those swatches, you can tell the quality of the products from these! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) I am in love with the quad. I love to wear the shade Kathleenlights all over the lid with a bronzer or a warm brown in the crease. It's been my go to look recently. I am already planning my next order from Colourpop :) xx

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.