Mornington-Halbinsel, Victoria, Australien

Daytrip: Relaxing at the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs





Today, I have to catch my flight to Adelaide where I will stay for 3 days. All of the packing and organising and the thought of being on my own stresses me out big time. So looking back at this day keeps me somewhat sane. Sometimes you just need to sit back and relax for a little while.
That is exactly what I did. Me and a friend spend a day at the Peninsula Hot Springs in Victoria to relax and treat ourselves. 
I had to wake up at 5.30am to catch a train into the city and meet up with my friend. Together we wanted to take a train to Frankston, but luck wasn't on our side that day.
We had to take a rail replacement bus at 7 in the morning on a sunday. The bus was loaded with drunk people travelling home from a big night out in the city. So after having spend 4 hours in 2 trains, 2 buses and an Uber we finally arrived at our destination for the day. 
As soon as we stepped foot into the reception, I already felt so much more calm and relaxed. We were an hour early, so we sat in the cafè and drank a coffee, warming up a little bit. 
We decided on renting robes for the day and I would really recommend doing that.
There is something about white robes that just makes you feel like a star in a luxurious spa. And it keeps you warm as you spend all of your time outside in the winter cold.
I didn't take a lot of photos of the place as we really did just relax the whole day and were not allowed to take photos with strangers in the picture obviously. But the few that I took, I wanted to share with you.









post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.