Wilsons Promontory, VIC, Australien

Daytrip: Wilsons Promontory, Victoria

Long time no see.
Recently, I have been in a rut. I tried to spend less money to save some for my next and last big trip here in Australia. I can't believe that I'll be home in a month and a half. 


Anyway, I spend most of my days at home or just walking around the city, making sure I get to see everything of the city before I have to leave. And that is why me, a friend and some people we met over Facebook got in one car to drive down to Wilsons Prom Nationalpark. This is the last thing on my list of places to go in Victoria.
I admit, I was tired from waking up at 4.30am to catch my train, cold and still a bit sick that day and just wanted to get it over with. I hate when I do that. I don't seem to appreciate the places I get to go and the people I get to meet. More than once, I look back at the photos I took and feel sad, that once again I didn't enjoy the moment the way I should have. 
Anyway, because we only had one day instead of sleeping there for a night, and it was cold and misty that day we didn't get to do much. We went for a walk to Squeaky Beach and the Pillar Point, looked at Whisky Beach and then made our way to do the Wildlife walk to spot Kangaroos, Wombats and Emus before it was getting dark. 
This is honestly all we got to do on one day, with having a lunch break and occasional picture taking. It's not a lot, but it was still worth the long journey and the exhaustion. 





































post signature

1 comment

  1. Beautiful photos, Anne. It looks like such an interesting place to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.