Quick chat: I'm back & New beginnings


Hello, hello, hello.
I know, I kind of disappeared. Sorry about that.

Last time we spoke I was in Adelaide, about to go to Sydney.
Since then, my life has been both hectic and relaxing at the same time. 


I've been driving up the east coast of Australia in 3 weeks, went back to Melbourne for one day, flew back home and went on holiday to Italy with my family.

I am planning a couple of really awesome blog posts right now, while also starting my job on Thursday which is going to take up a lot of my time. I do hope to save some time for my blog, but can't promise anything. This is all so exciting right now and I've never had a full time job for longer than 3 weeks (having been a student until last year). About time, I am turning 21 at the end of the year.

I hope you can bear with me and give me a bit of time to type up a couple of blog posts. I know, it has been a really long time since I blogged but I have some ideas for my next blog posts. I hope to talk to you soon. 



Stay safe. Love,


post signature

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Decanne. Design by Fearne.